Get your weekend going with this glass full of goodness from Greenhouse. If you're in Toronto, Greenhouse is the purveyor of all things good and green!
They've recently released a cookbook and they were kind enough to share their recipe for The Leo Smoothie. Packed with energy boosting matcha, protein dense hemp seeds and anti inflammatory ginger, this smoothie will get you up the Grouse Grind and back in record time.
Without further adieu; The Leo!
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 cup loosely packed baby kale
- 1 frozen banana, roughly chopped
- 1 fresh or frozen kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 3-4 ice cubes.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy, then serve.
This recipe was posted from The Greenhouse, with permission. Want to win a copy, along with our own plant-based recipe tome? Visit our Instagram now.